2009年6月5日星期五

my- day-mine

3/6/2009 happy earlier birthday..
actually this day was just a simple 3 pax gathering,and mong said shun bian celebrate my b'day,then just let it be lol,haha..we had gym tat day,ah mong veli gao xiu la,said there geh bath room so kong bu,but i also 1st time had steamer with QM,hoho,shuang !!!after gym headed to wong kok ,i have no idea la actually,always go 1u also duno wanna eat wat de,but DO NOT doubt about it,tis time wasn't my suggestion,is mong^^wohoooooo,we did enjoyed camwhored at there lol,lotSA pic nie,but i just upload some only,coz i really tired these few days.mong,qm love u tow ya^^

i like lolilolipop


still child i'm


as usual lol


xi gua jiu hao


nice shot leh

wuhhoooooo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the next day,4/6/2009,
since my fren gotta prepare their exam and study la,so,i tot tis might be my lame-est b'day year,just staying at home i clear up those rubbish thingy tat pile up like a mountain,so hardworking i'm.but yea,my b'day can let it putih putih finish even one second de nie,so i decided to 'wat' my mami to treat us makan pizza lol.haha..haiz,usually i have a celebration with fren every year de,but tis year cant,really got abit-bit disappointed,but i understanding u guys have to fight for exam,it's ok..^^
yeah,the night is still young!! my dearest gugu sms said wanna treat me eat dinner(she is gap mai my society fren to gimme a surprise) lo,so happy i'm.about 7 somethg,no suddenly 'ding dong',but there's my society fren came inside my room directly with a cake and sang us(me and sis) a b'day song!really shocked me banyak banyak!!!wuhooooooooooo~i gonna xiao already! so paishe lol..tis was my very first time get a surprise like tis,really touching me,gan dong gan dong><
then we decided headed to 1u lo,having dinner at new york new york deli,a nice place to have chit-chat with fren,i like it.next time must go with other fren,hoho..since my fren still gotta exam the next day,so 10.30pm somethg then back home lo.ton and tons thx to u guys gimme tis surprising b'day.and thx for the good driver didi^^
here's the pic..

malao didi

my dear pq


yeah


the menu is pretty cute,super SINFUL after u ate tis huh?




yeah,here we go our dinner


sedapNYA..
wohoooo~hot chocolate+ice-cream+cake tart,yummy!!


hor jiak de face^^


yumyum^^


b'day girls


hoho


we're darned FULL ady actually,so have to FORCE someone to eat


tadarrr,my didi get F9 still laugh so happy


as usual the abnormal pic


~the end~



yeah,thx for all my dearest fren tat sms greet me,wish me stay cute arr,leng lui arr..blah-blah-blah..tons and tons tq !!!i appretiate all my dearest fren still loving me so muchy,haha..my last-ly 19th,googbye.there will be a brand new day start off in my life.stay tune babe^^

3 条评论:

bingcher 说...

哇。。生日快乐。。

不止为什么。。
看到照片。。
我就会一直狂笑。。

哈哈哈。。。。。。。。


替你们感到高兴。

=)

♥敏敏♡ 说...

哈哈~最重要是你开心嘛~
告诉你,可能在你最期待的一天知道没人与你共同分享时..请不要感到失望~!!
因为人生就是酱..会有意外和惊喜~
其实每一天都是一样的..
只要你过得开心知足就完美了~
你永远都不会知道下一秒会发生什么事..
所以嘛..习惯就好..哈~自然就好..XD
ERR~本来我想去NEW YORK NEW YORK吃的咯那天..下次我要去~~!!哈~
原来那里不会很贵..从RM11.90'跳起'~哈~

jenjen 说...

cher~
你看到我拍的照片就一直笑哦,
是因为那些搞怪表情吗?
所以说,
我爱搞怪,
拍出来的照片每次重复的看都会不经意的笑起来,
你也试试看吧。
哈哈^^


敏敏~
是的,
这个世界充满着变数,
我们都不知道下一秒会发生的事,
所以我们要珍惜拥有的一切!!
哈哈。。
是啦,
东西真得不错吃,
而且可以饱到吐那种tim,
重点是从11.90跳起,
哈哈。。
下次你来的时候一起吃啦,
我等你约我哦,
huhooo..^^