2008年11月17日星期一

the 3rd day


i hav been working for three days ady,

erm,

still can handle my job actually,

just get use to it la,

today lier,kai jie,bao bing came toRomp buought some stuff,

so happy can bumped into them,

actually i hope everyday gt friends come and visit me,

so i wont be so boring there,

and else,

i can earn some commission oso,

haha,

so bad lea me,

hihi...

been working for 3 days,

although just oni 3 days,

but i can feel tat wan to earn money is not easy man,

everyday i go to work alone,

break alone,

and back oso alone,

and when i back at night ,

gt so many ppl wait bus with me,

everyday oso like sardin u noe,

erm..

cant same as chong hwa student's life,

always gt frens accompany me,

really miss them..><

butso happy today gt lier them accompany me when i'm break,

hehe,

and gt 'bong chan' me oso,

reli thx u guys

hihi..^^

today my sales is abt rm24xx,

yeahh~


11 条评论:

没点子 说...

en...
keep it touch...
gayou....
if got time...go 1u...
i will walk around n find u with my friend...
"bong chan" u^^ =)

Kathleen_YinLing 说...

aiyo .. so cham ..
i go thr everyday accompany u break lar ..
haiz .. i dun wan choi u ..
forgot wat reason le ><

haha .. now geng liao lar ..
help ROMP earn RM2000++
keep it up =]

jenjen 说...

eunice~
haha,
bring alng ur frens too,
so touching lea,
thx much,
love u~~
^^

jenjen 说...

yinling~
really mou,
cme and accomapny everyday,
i really desire it~
haha,
i'm not the best la actually,
gt other stuff more geng than me,
i'm cha sui de,
so must gar yao more lor,
hehe..
remember wat u promise me wor,
come everday arr..^^

Kathleen_YinLing 说...

haha .. ystday call me dun go thr everyday .. now wanna me go ><

haiz ..

go c my blog .. u had been tagged by me xD
finish when u are free ^^

bingcher 说...

祝你工作愉快 ^^

jenjen 说...

cher~
谢谢你,
得空记得来找我喔。。^^

匿名 说...

wow!! cool man..
a day your sales ady RM24xx
haha...
tat day my sis went for sunway romp looking for a white shorts..
but no more sizes for my sis~
she damn like the shorts~

jenjen 说...

haha,
hai hao la,
erm,
is white short pant arr?
or cargo de?
mayb 1u branch here gt,
come here for a look la,
i serve u,
haha..^^

♥敏敏♡ 说...

wow~u r a pro promoter i tel u~
dun so happy wor..
coz u introduce the jacket for michelle 1..
she vry love it..
and she ll cal yin ling help her buy from u leh~
giv u some commission take..XD
i oso vry miss u~c u soon~^^
working gambateh ya=D

jenjen 说...

orhh,
really mou,
dont tam me happy lea,
haha,
actually i oso know i'm a good sales assistant,
haha,
kiddiing la,
i will wait yinling come and visit me everyday,
haha..
hope u see u soon sweety..^^