2008年4月9日星期三

Tomorrow

And I wanna believe u
when u tell me that will be ok
Yeah I try to believe u
but I don't...
when u said that is gonna be
it always turn out to be a different way
I wanna believe u
not today today today today..
I don't know how I feel
tomorrow tomorrow..
I don't know what to said
tomorrow tomorrow be a different day ..
it always been up to u
and it turning around is up to me
when I do what I have to do
just don't ..
gimme a little time
Leave me alone a little while
maybe it is not too late
Not today today today today
I don't know how I feel
tomorrow tomorrow ..
I don't know what to said
tomorrow tomorrow be a different day
hey yeah..and I know I'm not ready
hey yeah..maybe tomorrow
hey yeah..I'm not ready
hey yeah..maybe tomorrow
tomorrow it might changed..
Maybe a better day ..

没有评论: